- Earns return between 10%-15% p.a on PPA with Consumer over a tenure of 10-15 years
- Security of investment ensured as solar installation will be done for consumers on the basis of their electricity bill payment track record.
- Risk of Default minimized as DISCOM will be authorised to disconnect the consumer electricity connection in case of his not paying his monthly Solar Bill``
- Avails benefit of going solar without making upfront investment in Solar Plant
- Pays Monthly Solar Bill at a discounted rate which is lower than the Grid Tariff for the PPA period
- On completion of the PPA period, consumer gets ownership of the plant at subsidized rate and enjoys free electricity for balance life of the plant
- Solar Electricity generated by consumers on their rooftops will reduce the lead load demand on the Grid and save them the cost of installing additional transmission lines
- Helps DISCOM meet its RPO obligations and reduces expenditure on RECs
- Additional Revenue by way of collection fees on Solar Bill payments made by consumers
Types of Solar System
On Grid Solar System
- Grid tie PV systems offer the advantage of unlimited utility power when you need it.
- You can also sell your extra energy back to the grid.
- Connecting to the grid is an essential aspect of lowering the cost of your system.
- ESPL provides the remote monitoring of all the parameters.
Off Grid Solar System
- Energy requirement can be upscaled in future.
- You’ll have access to power when grid-reliant customers face power outages, grid outages and rolling blackouts.
- No electric rate hikes
- ESPL provides LCD & 485 features for remote monitoring of all the parameter
Hybrid Solar System
- These systems can either be described as off-grid solar with utility backup power, or grid-tied solar with extra battery storage.
- Less expensive than off grid Solar system.
- Hybrid systems allow you to kill your night time bill altogether.
- ESPL provides 24x7x365 days remote monitoring for the performance.